Fall is Here Again!

Saturday, September 16, 2017


Fall is almost here!  It's only six more days until it's official!  This week the weather has been amazing.  Cooler weather has finally arrived and I don't ever want it to leave. Whenever I go outside I look around and see that the leaves are already starting to fall.  Oh, fall, how much I love you!  I'm so glad you're back.

Fall actually isn't my favorite season.  But it should be, haha.  I always say that spring is my favorite season, but I LOVE fall so much too.  Of course it's partly due to the fact that I'm just so ready for the summer  to be over so I always welcome fall with open arms.


You know what's absolutely crazy?  I haven't even had my first pumpkin spice Latte yet!  What!?!?!  Haha! Now that it actually feels like fall I think a trip to Starbucks is going to be in order soon.

Oh, I'm so happy.  Today I wore a my cozy plaid shirt and spent some wonderful time outside enjoying the crisp air.  It won't be long before I can start wearing sweaters, scarfs and boots again!


Usually I can't wait to wear my fall boots.  I believe I even had a post once about my boot obsession. Well, it's funny how a year can change you.  This year I could care less about my boots.

During the summer I invested in a new pair of sandals.  I say invested because I bought myself a pair of Chacos which were about $100.  Yeah, I'm not joking.  I've heard so many good things about the Chaco brand, not to mention all my friends had a pair.


But these shoes are seriously the best!  Not only are they cute and go with every single outfit, they are unbelievable comfortable.   I can stand for hours in them and my feet don't hurt.  And when summer includes lots of water adventures (rafting, canyoneering, backpacking) these are the shoes to bring.

Now that summer is coming to an end it is time to transition to fall. But I still plan on wearing my Chacos every once in a while, haha


Anyway, Happy fall! I hope you're enjoying the cooler weather :)

4 comments :

  1. Yesss fall. I'm so excited. It has been so cool lately and it totally feels like fall but then it suddenly got hot again. ugh but it'll come soon. I just got to be patient haha. Love this post <3 And all the pictures!

    Ellie
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have followed your blog for probably 2-3 years, and it just keeps getting cuter! How??? xD Love the pics! So dreamy.
    Btw, I started a new blog (used to be Mic's Room?) seventy times seven. It's all about hobbies and creatives, so I'm on the lookout for artists to do guest posts!
    If your interested, just drop me a comment.
    -Michaila
    seventytimeseven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Michaila! Now if only I can be more consistent in posting on my blog. That's the biggest problem I have with blogging, haha. Thanks so much for your sweet comments!
      I will definitely go and check out your new blog! It's sounds awesome!!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for all your sweet comments <3 I'd love to collaborate sometime ;)

      Delete