30 Days Of Bible Lettering Challenge (First Five Days)

Sunday, March 5, 2017


It's always fun to challenge yourself.  On Instagram I love to participate in various lettering challenges.  Last month (February) I enjoyed participating in a watercolor challenge. I did my best but  I missed most of the days due to always being busy or running out of inspiration. But I did my best and you can see the few watercolor creations I made on my Instagram: @uniquelyhis4ever.  If you haven't followed me yet on Instagram, I'd love it if you'd give me a follow, I try to post daily.  

This month I'm excited to be participating in round 4 of the 30 Days of Bible Lettering challenge.  If you haven't heard of this lettering challenge I encourage you to check out the 30 Days of Bible Lettering website.  It's never too late to join in the challenge.

Believe it or not, it's already five days into March, which means, I have five Bible verses lettered. I'm really excited to share with you all the the first five verses I lettered for this challenge.

Day one - "Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance." Romans 5:3


Day two - "Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted." Matthew 5:4


Day Three - "As it is written, 'I have made you the father of many nations'—in the presence of the God in whom he believed, who gives life to the dead and calls into existence the things that do not exist." Romans 4:17


Day four - "Follow God's example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God." Ephesians 5:1-2


Day Five - "In God, whose word I praise-- in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?" Psalm 56:4


I wish I could say I'm always on top of things but to to be honest with you, most of the time I find myself falling behind on these challenges.  All I can do is to do my best.  There is no shame in having a day dedicated to catching up on all the days I missed.

I can't wait to see what verses I will be able to letter next in this challenge.  I'll be sure to post more as continue working on the challenge. 

2 comments :

  1. Your new blog design...SO CUTE <3 perfect job. I just redid mine...I want to add MUCH more color eventually. I have a journaling bible and a set of Prismacolor pencils, so I should get to scribbling ;)
    Beautiful!
    -Mic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mic! I love you new blog design as well. Super CUTE!!!! Have fun scribbling ;)

      Delete