Finishing Touches (Bathroom Remodel)

Monday, February 27, 2017


This post is a little late, but I suppose it's about time I let you all know that I finished remodeling my bathroom.  I should have put this post together way back in the summer but better late than never, right?

After Painting the bathroom and staining the cabinets, all that was left was to add decorations.  I decided to make most of the decorations.  For the wall I took apart a pallet to make a wood sign.  


I painted mason jars to match the bathroom and used them to hold cotton balls and q-tips.  I also found plenty of seashells to use for decorations.




Now that the bathroom is done, and has been done for a while, I guess it's time to find another project to share with you all. 



I feel like I say this in all my post, but I really hope to post more often.  I really want to be active and update you all weekly.  It seems I'm always running low on inspiration.  I'm usually very active on Instagram.  If you have an Instagram please check out my account: @uniquelyhis4ever 

I promise, there will be more posts coming in the near future ;)

2 comments :

  1. Ah, lovely! You are a very good decorator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finishing touches really make the room. Once you have the finished bathroom, decorating is the icing on the cake. Making your own decorative pieces for the space can certainly save money, but it also adds a personal touch to the space. We stenciled labels onto our drawers and did two small floral arrangements for our bathroom touch up the space.

    ReplyDelete