A Simple Thanksgiving

Thursday, November 24, 2016


Happy Thanksgiving!  The pumpkin pies are out of the oven and ready for tonight.  I'm doing my best at creating a gluten free apple pie crust. The house is beginning to smell like turkey and slowly but surely our Thanksgiving dinner is coming together.

This year's Thanksgiving for my family is simple.  No huge family reunion, it's just my family this year for Thanksgiving.  But I believe it's the simple things in life that are the most beautiful.


It's when we have little that we are able to look around and be thankful for much.  God has blessed me in so many ways this year and I can't wait to see how he will bless me even more in the year to come.


I hope this Thanksgiving you remember take the time to count your many blessings. There is always something to be thankful for each and every day.

"Oh give thanks to the Lord for He is good his steadfast Love endures forever."  1 Chronicles 16:34

No comments :

Post a Comment