Shooting With Soul ~ Exercise Three: Something You Collect

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

I am still slowly working my way through my book Shooting With Soul by Alessandra Cave (if you want to know more about this book check out my previous post here)The last exercise was to take a picture of my shadow (you can see my pictures here) and today's exercise is to take a picture of something I collect.

When I think about all the different things I collect one thing comes to my mind right away.  I love to collect journals.  I will admit that I have a lot of empty journals but it is always my intention to fill every page of each journal I buy.


Journals are so special to me because to me they mean memories. I want to be able to remember how blessed I am and I have found that one way I can do this is by writing in my journal(s).  


As you can see, in the picture below, I have quite the collection of journals. I wasn't even able to fit all of my journals in this picture.  



















Journals aren't the only thing I collect.  All I needed was a quick look in my closet to see that I have quite the collection of winter boots.


I didn't realize how many boots I had until I decided to drag them all outside (It was quite the workout).  I took some pictures of all my boots lined up before I dragged them back inside.  


I'm excited to be able to slowly, but surely, make my way through this book!

What is something you collect? 

4 comments :

  1. I also love Winter boots, but my favorite thing to collect is books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love shoes :D I also collect a lot of books :) ~Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'm Emily, and I recently found your lovely blog. I followed you, and I can't wait to read more from you in the future! :)
    ~Emily
    apurposeandapromise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily, Thank you for the follow! I'm so glad you enjoy my blog :)

      Delete