Shooting with Soul

Friday, August 21, 2015


About a year ago I bought a bunch books and I'm sad to admit I haven't read most of them yet.  I bought quite a few books on photography since photography is one of my favorite hobbies. One of the books was Shooting with Soul by Alessandra Cave. This book is full of exercises to help you express yourself creatively through photography.  I got stuck on exercise three and then this book somehow found it's way back to the shelf and was forgotten. The other day I found it again and starting flipping through it's pages. 






I decided that I should give this book another try.  Since I spent money on this book it only makes sense that I should read it all the way through and get the most out of it.  I'm all for improving my photography skills so my plan is post each exercise here on my blog. 


There are a lot of exercises and some may be a bit challenging  but I know it's going to fun. 


Plus I've been kinda wondering what to do with my blog.  I've run out of ideas and this seemed like a great way to motivate me to post more frequently.


Now I best go and start reading this book...


No comments :

Post a Comment