Update Time

Tuesday, April 28, 2015


Okay, wow, it's been a while since my last post.  The busiest time of the year for my family has come (April and May).  But it's also the best time of the year and I'm gonna tell you why.

I have the best job ever!!! I work at Rock-n-water (a Christian living history camp) during the spring.  I get to dress up and time-travel to 1854 to teach 4th graders about the Gold Rush and about God.  I love teaching the kids about history but the main reason I just love my job at Rock-n-Water is because I get to make a difference in the world and teach kids and their parents about the most important thing - God.  That is my greatest aim in life.  To make a difference in the world by sharing God's love with others.


So as April comes to an end I sadly realize that there is only one more month to this wonderful season. And though I'm glad that the busyness will come to an end, I'm far from ready to say goodbye to my job until next year.  I feel so blessed to be able to work at this wonderful place and each day I'm learning and growing more and more in my walk with God.   


Due to being so busy I have not been able to post much but I still plan on continuing my series on the Fruit of the Spirit.  It may have to be put off a little longer but I plan to write the next segment as soon as I find the time.




No comments :

Post a Comment