Here Goes Nothing - my very first post on my blog, yay!

Saturday, March 14, 2015

I'm so excited to be able to start a blog!  I thought it wold be easy to set up, but I feel so lost in all the templates and layouts. I thought I knew a lot about how the internet works but I'm not so sure anymore.   It's so confusing.

Anyway, I hope to share lots of fun things on this blog.  I'm a Christian girl who has a variety of interests.  I love teaching myself new skills.  I like to keep my hands and my mind busy as I work on a sewing project or knitting or any other craft project.  So I hope to be able to post some tutorials on this blog.  I may post some of my writing on this blog, and from time-to-time a book review.  My hope for this blog is to inspire you.  I especially want to encourage you in your walk with God.  


I hope you enjoy my blog!  

No comments :

Post a Comment