I'm Moving!

Wednesday, January 3, 2018


So, I have some exciting news to share with you all today!  Judging by the title of this post, you can probably guess what this news is.  Yes, it's true, I'm moving.  I'm not moving in the sense that I'm physically moving to a new location, or a new house. But my blog is going to be moving to a new website.

I have loved blogging here on this site but I feel like I need a fresh start. God has been doing so much in my life this past year and he has really been putting it on my heart to take this next step for my blog. 

This week I have been working on creating my own website for my blog on 'Wix' (Wix is a really neat website maker, and completely user friendly, only downside is the fee, but other than that, I would totally recommend it).   I really wanted my website to have the same feel as this blog so I incorporated many of the same design aspects to my new website.  

I have some exciting plans for my new blog and I don't want any of you to miss out.  You can find my new website at  Uniquely His. Please subscribe to my new blog so you can receive updates whenever I add a new blog post.  

God bless you all, and thank you so much for following me and supporting me here on my blog

5 comments :

  1. Hello! I found your blog because I was looking for a tutorial on making Belle’s village dress from the new movie. I love what you’ve done so far, but am having trouble making the vest/bodice part. I’d really like to see how you made yours. I tried following the link to your new website but there was nothing there. Do you still have that website/blog where I could see your posts on making the rest of the dress?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tirzah,
      How exciting! I love Belle's village dress! I had so much fun making her dress. The vest was definitely the hardest part of the outfit. I recently deleted my new blog which is why the link won't take you to anything. Sadly, I never did get around to posting any more tutorials for making Belle's dress on my blog. My life got really busy and I pretty much stopped blogging all together.

      I spent so much time trying to figure out how to make vest for Belle's blue outfit. what I ended up doing was making the vest extra wide so could slip in on over my shoulders. Then when I put the laced it up on the side I could cinch the excess fabric to make the vest fit nicely. If you have any questions concerning how I made the vest I'd be happy to answer them.

      Delete
    2. Sydney, thanks so much for getting back with me! I do have a couple of questions about making the vest.
      I’m having problems with how I should cut the fabric. Did you use a pattern? If no, do you still have pictures from when you pieced it together?

      Delete
    3. Hello Tirzah, I am sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I am not able to post pictures here to the comments but I'd love to show you a few picture's of my finished vest. I no longer use this blog but I will take some pictures for you and I will post a tutorial for the vest on this blog for you ;)

      Delete
    4. Here are pictures and a tutorial for Belle's vest -https://uniquelyhis4ever.blogspot.com/2019/03/belles-vest-tutorial-and-pictures.html

      Delete