Happy Thanksgiving!

Thursday, November 23, 2017


"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever." Psalm 107:1

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all had a lovely day full of wonderful family time and delicious food.  I had such a blessed time today in the kitchen baking pies all morning and helping with the final touches of the meal.  I got creative in the kitchen and created some new designs for my pie crust. 


It was hard to cut into these pies because of all the hard work I put into them.  But they tasted oh so good!  

Eating all this yummy food today made me think of how much we need spiritual food.  The verse from Psalm 34:8 comes to mind; "Oh Taste and See that the Lord is Good." 

Today I am not only thankful for the physical food that was, I'll say it again, oh so delicious.  But I'm so thankful for the spiritual food I find each day I open up God's word.


I pray that you have been able to taste and see that the Lord is good today and everyday.  

Now it's off to bed for me and I can't wait to jam to Christmas Music all day tomorrow!

1 comment :